One way Portland Oregon patients can learn about options is to evaluate posted reviews. The following are reviews recently posted by patients in Portland, Oregon about their experiences being seen at our Inovia Vein Specialty Clinics, in Bridgeport Village in Tigard, Oregon, Northwest Portland, Oregon and Bend, Oregon. We are grateful to our patients who take the time to post these reviews. We hear from patients frequently that they evaluate a number of sources for information about vein treatment options in Oregon and that in addition to numerous sources about what kinds of vein treatments are available, such as Closurefast, Venaseal and Varithena, they find it helpful to read reviews from sources such as Healthgrades, Google, Yelp and others.
Examples of Specific Reviews
Here are few recent reviews posted on Healthgrades.com
- Short waiting time, clearly explained procedures, easy scheduling. Dr Boyle is a good communicator and made the procedure easy
- Dr. Boyle has been very clear in explaining the procedures and results. He was thorough in letting me know just how I can proceed with future treatments, referring me to other specialists to help. Best of all he never said, “well, at your age..
- procedure is always quick and sclerotherapy has helped me so much with pain relief
- Thorough and succinct visits, getting all of my needs met. Much appreciated treatment.
- Dr. Boyle listened and helped me understand that I didn’t have to suffer anymore with my vericose issue. my legs used to hurt so much that I had trouble standing and sitting.
- The treatments and procedures were well explained and I never felt like I was being rushed through any of my appointments. Everyone was friendly and took genuine interest in your care and your well being. Thank you!
- i came in with itching swollen legs and feet. today the swelling has gone away, i can move my ankles and feet. feels much better
- Dr.Jones did a fantastic job.
- I came to the clinic with leg pain complaint. After a few visits and treatment my pain has nearly subsided. The staff is friendly and professional. Not to be cliche` at all, but I would recommend Inovia to anyone considering vein treatment. I would also like to suggest the staff wear name tags. It personalizes the visit when we know who is taking care of us, the patients.
- My experience with Dr. Jones was wonderful. He was knowledgeable, helpful, and did a great job fixing my veins. I would highly recommend him and his staff.
- All aspects were very professional, timely, and the results were as good as I could have hoped for. That applies to the pre-op, the operation and the follow-up. Dr. Jones was superb and so were the staff members who support the entire process.
- Having any medical problem is never a good thing and is almost always not at a convenient time. Feeling comfortable talking with Dr. Jones and his staff made a potentially bad medical problem, easier to handle.Thank you.
For more up to date reviews, check out our Testimonials page.
About Inovia Vein Specialty Centers
At Inovia Vein Specialty Centers we are Oregon’s leading vein doctors who specialize in caring for patients with venous disorders such as varicose veins, deep venous thrombosis, and venous stasis ulcers. Founded in 2006, we have specialty vein clinics in NW Portland, Tigard, Happy Valley or Bend, Oregon, where you can be seen to learn more.